Why Use Meetings Management, Inc.!
We are known for our ability to successfully plan and execute meetings and conferences right down to the smallest detail.
We keep the planning process on-track, ensuring that these activities progress smoothly and efficiently. As a result, deadlines are easily met and clients are pleased with the results.
Most staff members have been with MMI for six years or more, and are known for their unflappable ability to stay calm even under the most challenging of conference circumstances. They are resourceful and creative-critical elements to effective conference and meeting planning.
Whether planning a conference from Start-to-Finish or assisting your staff with specific projects to relieve the workload, MMI can provide a wide array of services. Tap into our expertise:
- Site selection
- Hotel negotiation/liaison
- Menu planning
- Program planning
- Registration services
- Registration and exhibit promotions
- Exhibit sales
- Audio/visual arrangements
- Graphic consulting
- Housing and travel arrangements
- Meeting evaluations
- Speaker coordination
For your next meeting, get the help you need on specific parts of the meeting planning process, or let Meetings Management, Inc. do it all with our worry-free Start-to-Finish package. Contact Mary Magnini, CMP, about the pricing of individual tasks or comprehensive meeting coverage.
- Conference Planning/Hotel Liaison - negotiate hotel contracts (ensuring that standard client protections are there); supervise all hotel communications and transactions; plan all food/beverage functions; make arrangements for VIPs, staff, audiovisual equipment, room set-ups, head tables, banquet rooms, special setups, drapes where needed, security for VIPs if needed; and provide complete-on site management of conference. MMI also develops and produces conference binders/handouts and coordinates all supplier activities-caterers, printers, designers (preparation of signage and other appropriate materials), security, photographers, and hotel copy centers (document reproduction).
- Registration - design registration and reservation systems; create and process all registration materials (badges, confirmations, etc.); and do financial reporting.
- Participant and Exhibit Lists - track all participants and exhibitors, providing clients with an up-to-date database and accompanying reports.
- Exhibits/Poster Session Coordination - develop content and format of exhibit brochures; coordinate printing and distribution of brochures; coordinate with exhibit decorators; and develop exhibit hall maps.
- Evaluations- develop participant conference evaluations and compile and report findings.
- Post Conference Wrap-up - review hotel bills, distribute appropriate gratuities, and provide post-conference reports.